Most people I know have given up StackOverflow. I, myself, have not posted a question for a very long time.

On 2019-08-13 6:43 a.m., John-Val Rose wrote:
I’ve all but given up on StackOverflow.

It seems to be a haven for trolls or control freaks who deem perfectly
reasonable questions as off-topic or inappropriate whereby the question then
gets put on hold and can’t be answered.

It’s ridiculous and makes the forum almost unusable.

Some people enjoy the power they have to make this happen and have no interest
in helping you or assisting in having your question answered.

Sad.