On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:01:58 GMT, Hadzic Samir <shad...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:59:08 GMT, Hadzic Samir <shad...@openjdk.org> wrote:
>
>> The pull request has been updated with additional changes.
>>
>> ----------------
>>
>> Added commits:
>>  - 2b088993: Add @implSpec tag for javadoc of TableColumnHeader
>>
>> Changes:
>>   - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6/files
>>   - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6/files/1f1f7c44..2b088993
>>
>> Webrevs:
>>  - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/6/webrev.04
>>  - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/6/webrev.03-04
>>
>>   Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8207957
>>   Stats: 4 lines in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 3 mod
>>   Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/6.diff
>>   Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/6/head:pull/6
>
> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TableColumnHeader.java
>  line 611:
>
>> 610:     protected void resizeColumnToFitContent(int maxRows) {
>> 611:         TableColumnBase<?, ?> tc = getTableColumn();
>> 612:         if (!tc.isResizable()) return;
>
> @nlisker I have added it this way. The auto-format of IntelliJ wanted to put
> the param before the implSpec but the documentation shows an example like
> that :
>
>> /**
>>  * ... API specifications ...
>>  *
>>  * @apiNote
>>  * ... API notes ...
>>  *
>>  * @implSpec
>>  * ... implementation specification ...
>>  *
>>  * @implNote
>>  * ... implementation notes ...
>>  *
>>  * @param ...
>>  * @return ...
>>  * @throws ...
>>  */
>
> So I thought this was the right way, let me know if I'm mistaken

The generated docs will have the tags in the correct order as specified in the
[build.gradle](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/build.gradle#L3953)
file regardless of the order in the source code. This is what the
[JDK](http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/tip/make/Docs.gmk#l74) also uses
and appears to be the same as the example you quoted. IntelliJ's order seems to
be different. I would stick to JDK's order in the source as well just for
consistency.