On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 05:31:27 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 13:06:36 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
> wrote:
>
>> The pull request has been updated with additional changes.
>>
>> ----------------
>>
>> Added commits:
>>  - 24385eb8: JDK-8200224
>>  - e0829ad3: JDK-8200224
>>  - c190384f: JDK-8200224
>>  - 17b458b1: JDK-8200224
>>
>> Changes:
>>   - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/25/files
>>   - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/25/files/44774dfb..24385eb8
>>
>> Webrevs:
>>  - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/25/webrev.04
>>  - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/25/webrev.03-04
>>
>>   Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8200224
>>   Stats: 141 lines in 2 files changed: 123 ins; 11 del; 7 mod
>>   Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/25.diff
>>   Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/25/head:pull/25
>
> modules/javafx.swing/src/main/java/javafx/embed/swing/JFXPanel.java line 449:
>
>> 448:                 requestFocus();
>> 449:                 // This fixes JDK-8087914 without causing JDK-8200224
>> 450:                 // It is safe, because in JavaFX only the method
>> "setFocused(true)" is called,
>
> We actually do not clutter source code with bugids, it will be good if it can
> be removed with proper comments maybe something like "extra simulated mouse
> pressed event is removed by making the JavaFX scene focused"

In general, we no longer reference bug IDs in source code, so I agree with the
recommendation to reword the comment.

@FlorianKirmaier - can you reword as suggested? Once you are done, you can
integrate it (using the `/integrate` command), and I will sponsor it. There
will likely be a delay due to the US Thanksgiving holiday.