On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:51:49 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>>> The listeners are called back in the order they were registered in my
>>> implementation although I didn’t see this requirement in the spec unless I
>>> missed something.
>>
>> yeah, you are right can't find that spec on sequence right now - maybe I
>> dreamed it :)
>
> @dannygonzalez the reason for the `jcheck` failure is that you have commits
> with two different email addresses in your branch. At this point, it's
> probably best to squash the commits into a single commit with `git rebase -i
> master` (presuming that your local `master` is up to date), and then do a
> force-push.

@kevinrushforth just a note to say there are other ExpressionHelper classes
(i.e. MapExpressionHelper, SetExpressionHelper and ListExpressionHelper) that
also use arrays and suffer from the linear search issue when removing
listeners.

These however didn't appear in the critical path of the JavaFXThread and didn't
come up in my profiling of TableView.

If this pull request is accepted, my opinion is that they should probably all
move to using the same pattern as here, which is to use Maps instead of Arrays
for their listener lists so that all these classes are uniform.

Thanks