Hi,

We have come across a behavioural change in ComboBox b/w JavaFX 8 and 9+.
We are not sure if its a regression or a bug fix which is causing it.
Therefore, I am reaching out to the community for insight.
If you run the following example, open the popup window in ComboBox and press
TAB: JavaFX 8 registers the key press event, where as,
JavaFX 9 and later do not register it. The TAB keypress is registered
successfully in bot cases when the popup window is not showing.

import javafx.application.Application;
import javafx.scene.Scene;
import javafx.scene.control.ComboBox;
import javafx.scene.input.KeyEvent;
import javafx.scene.layout.BorderPane;
import javafx.stage.Stage;

public class Main extends Application {

    @Override
    public void start(Stage primaryStage) {
        final ComboBox<String> stringComboBox = new ComboBox<>();
        stringComboBox.getItems().addAll("John", "Jacob", "Schmidt");
        stringComboBox.addEventHandler(KeyEvent.KEY_PRESSED, kp ->
System.out.println(kp.getCode()));

        final Scene scene = new Scene(new BorderPane(stringComboBox), 300, 275);
        primaryStage.setScene(scene);
        primaryStage.show();
    }

        launch(args);