On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:19:18 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Rony G. Flatscher has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   corrected wrong test string
>
> The fix looks good. I left a few comments on the test. One of them is
> substantive, the rest are formatting. Once you
> make those changes, I'll approve it.

One more minor observation. I noticed the following have DOS line endings:

tests/system/src/testscriptapp1/resources/mymod/META-INF/services/javax.script.ScriptEngineFactory:
 ASCII text, with
CRLF line terminators
tests/system/src/testscriptapp1/resources/mymod/myapp1/demo_01_bottomscript.rpsl:
                   ASCII text, with
CRLF line terminators
tests/system/src/testscriptapp1/resources/mymod/myapp1/demo_01_middlescript.rpsl:
                   ASCII text, with
CRLF line terminators
tests/system/src/testscriptapp1/resources/mymod/myapp1/demo_01_topscript.rpsl:
                    ASCII text, with
CRLF line terminators

Since they aren't source code files, `git jcheck` won't complain, but as long
as you are fixing the other issues, would
you mind fixing these too?