On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:52:13 GMT, Ambarish Rapte <ara...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Jeanette Winzenburg has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   ChoiceBox: added FIXME with reference to issue
>
> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/ChoiceBoxSkin.java
>  line 347:
>
>> 346:     // Test only purpose
>> 347:     ContextMenu getChoiceBoxPopup() {
>> 348:         return popup;
>
> I would recommend to prefix the method name with `test_.` It is not followed
> across, only `TabPaneSkin` has `test_`
> prefixed method.

well, as TabPaneSkin is a singularity in controls (in graphics such a pattern
seems to be wider-spread), I would prefer
not to do it here - also because ChoiceBoxSkin has another test-only accessor
(for label text) which doesn't. Might be
a candidate for a general cleanup task - if we decide to really introduce such
a naming convention (which I personally
wouldn't like :)