On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:28:22 GMT, Tom Schindl <tschi...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Extract keystate and add to the existing modifier mask, to support eg
>> multi-select

> Tom Schindl has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   8202296: Monocle MouseInput doesn't send keyboard modifiers in events.
>
>   Fix whitespace errors

Looks good to me. I verified that the new test fails without your fix and
passes with your fix.

In case anyone else is looking at this and wants to run the test, it isn't
enabled by default, so you need to run it
like this:

gradle -PUNSTABLE_TEST=true -PFULL_TEST=true -PUSE_ROBOT=true \
    :systemTests:test --tests test.robot.com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.RobotTest

Marked as reviewed by kcr (Lead).