While auditing the list of redistributed Microsoft files in the JDK versus FX,
I discovered one file that the JDK ships
that FX does not:

api-ms-win-core-console-l1-2-0.dll

I checked the Redist directory in the Windows 10 SDK and this is the only one
we are missing.

Root cause: the current version of the Windows 10 SDK has 41 redistributable
`api-ms-win-*` files. There were 40 when
we first upgraded to VS 2017 and Windows 10 SDK three years ago. We didn't
reexamine the list when upgrading to a later
minor version of VS 2017 and the Windows 10 SDK.

We haven't yet seen any problems as a result, but since we are getting ready to
upgrade to VS 2019 see
[JDK-8242508](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8242508) -- we should
correct this so it doesn't cause problems
in the future.

Commit messages:
 - 8244487: One Windows 10 SDK file missing from FX build

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/211/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/211/webrev.00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/211.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/211/head:pull/211