Hi,

Unfortunantly so few dependencies supports Java Modules this day

All the ones I know of do. Here's a list of modules on Maven Central:
https://github.com/sormuras/modules

so fat JAR is the only way I can do it.

In addition to the other answers, you can look into GraalVM's native image:
https://www.graalvm.org/docs/reference-manual/native-image/