As a reminder, RDP2 for JavaFX 15 starts tomorrow, July 30, 2020 at 16:00 UTC (09:00 Pacific time).

P1-P2 bugs can still be fixed during RDP2 with explicit approval, although the bar will be appropriately high. Test or doc bugs of any priority can still be fixed without explicit approval (beyond the code review). I'll send details tomorrow once RDP2 starts.

-- Kevin