Maybe asking the same with a different question: what JavaFX classes can have
an "onChange"
attribute in a FXML file defined, such that one can look into it and explore
that particular feature?

As there are three change listener types (ListChangeListener.Change,
MapChaneListener.Change,
SetChangeListener.Change) for that purpose, it would be helpful to be pointed
at three respective
JavaFX classes.

---rony