On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 12:03:34 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Closed focused Stages are not collected with Monocle
>>
>> This commit adds a unit-test and a fix for collecting focused closed stages.
>>
>> ticket: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8241840
>
> Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   JDK-8241840
>   The tests are now reused for native and monocle tests.

The fix to Monocle looks good. So does the test (I left some minor comments). I
can confirm that the test catches the
leak (it passes with your fix and fails without it).

My only question is regarding the change to `Window.java`.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowMonocleTest.java line
56:

> 55:     }
> 56: }

Minor: Add missing newline

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowNativeTest.java line
52:

> 51:     }
> 52: }

Minor: Add missing newline

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowTestBase.java line 45:

> 44: @Ignore
> 45: abstract public class FocusedWindowTestBase {
> 46:

The preferred order is `public abstract`. Also, there is no need for an
`@Ignore` here.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowTestBase.java line 50:

> 49:
> 50:
> 51:     public static void initFXBase() throws Exception {

Minor: remove extra blank line.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowTestBase.java line 60:

> 59:     static WeakReference<Stage> closedFocusedStageWeak = null;
> 60:     static Stage closedFocusedStage = null;
> 61:

These two can be instance fields (which is usually preferred for test
variables).

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/FocusedWindowTestBase.java line
106:

> 105:     }
> 106: }

Minor: Add missing newline