On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 16:18:37 GMT, Bhawesh Choudhary <bchoudh...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> ImageJava.cpp ignores CompositeOperator parameter in drawImage function due
> to which shadow was getting drawn on top of
> actual image. apply given composite operator to graphics context before
> drawing image to fix this issue. another issue
> is into WCGraphicsPrismContext.java. while blending two layers, applying
> state to the destination layer was missed due
> to which image was not getting drawn with right scale in hidpi mode. apply
> state to fix the issue.

With your patch installed, I see a race condition that manifests in one of two
ways:

* If I load the new .html file with HelloWebView, I see the shadow most of the
time, but it is messing some of the time.
* The new unit test crashes intermittently

I suspect this might be related to the `gc.setCompositeOperation` call. Are you
certain this is being done on the right
thread?

Changes requested by kcr (Lead).