On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 14:12:15 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Since there was a problem that the cell was not updated when the window was
>> maximized, I added a fix to
>> TreeTableViewSkin.java.
>> Added test code (BigTreeTableViewTest) for TreeTableView to the first post.
>>
>> @kleopatra
>> Does the test code I added (BigTreeTableViewTest.java) also have side
>> effects?
>

>> Since there was a problem that the cell was not updated when the window was
>> maximized, I added a fix to
>> TreeTableViewSkin.java.
>
> that's just the added listener to hbar properties (same as in TableViewSkin),
> or anything else changed?
>
>> Added test code (BigTreeTableViewTest) for TreeTableView to the first post.
>>
>> @kleopatra
>> Does the test code I added (BigTreeTableViewTest.java) also have side
>> effects?
>
> yeah, but why do you ask me - you could easily see for yourself :) And don't
> understand why you wrap the hierarchy
> setup in runlater (which smears a bit over the delay by filling the treeTable
> content at an unspecific time "later")

When the startup time is measured by eye, the impression changes depending on
the individual difference.
The effect of runLater affects your experience.

However, I succeeded in further improving performance by eliminating another
bottleneck in TreeTableView. Of course, it
also includes improvements in startup time.

I plan to commit at a later date.