On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:18:10 GMT, Ajit Ghaisas <aghai...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> It is a test cleanup work.
>
> Issue :
> Many unit tests in javafx.controls module have incorrect naming that use text
> "impl_" in names and comments.
> The test code correctly avoids using impl_* methods (as they were removed in
> JDK 9), but test names still have "impl_" in them.
>
> Fix :
> These tests are renamed by replacing impl_* with appropriate css method.

I found two other instances where impl_ methods are referred.
1. A comment in file:MiscellaneousTests.java Line#65, refers to
`Scene#impl_initPeer()`. I think now it should  `Scene#initPeer()`.
2. A commented test in File VirtualFlowTest.java Line#852 refers to
`cell.impl_getCSSFlags()`.

All the instances are commented. Please take a look if these were missed. I
don't have any preference on handling these, so I leave it to you.

modules/javafx.controls/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/control/ControlTest.java
 line 73:

> 71:  *     - (2nd order) CssMetaData_isSettable returns true for thing in
> their default state
> 72:  *     - (2nd order) CssMetaData_isSettable returns false for things
> manually specified
> 73:  *     - (3rd order) impl_cssKeys includes all the public properties

I could not find a match for `impl_cssKeys`. Should it be considered in this
fix ? either find a match and correct this comment or remove if it does not
exist anymore. I don't have strong preference on this, I leave it to you.