Forgive me, it was my fault, JavaFx starts from index 0.

Regards,
Davide

Il 09/01/2021 02:38, Davide Perini ha scritto:
Hi all,
I have a triple display setup.

I want to display a stage on the second and third monitor.
To do this I use the displayNumber variable and this small snippet

for (Screen screen : Screen.getScreens()) {
    Rectangle2D bounds = screen.getVisualBounds(); if (index == displayNumber) {
        stage.setX(bounds.getMinX()); stage.setY(bounds.getMinY()); }

It works quite well since I can choose where the stage is displayed based on the displayNumber variable but
that number does not corresponds to the Windows order.

In Windows display #2 is the one on my left, in JavaFX it is the one on my right.

Is there a way to get a ordered collections of the displays?

Screen.getScreens()

Thanks
Davide