On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 22:08:29 GMT, Oliver Schmidtmer
<github.com+10960818+schmi...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I did a pass over the review and left a few inline comments pointing out
>> minor changes that I plan to make (in print statements and comments).
>
> I can confirm the reinitialization after RDP reconnect works for me,
> standalone as JFX application and embedded in Swing.
> Even either the multiple reinit retries of earlier fix versions aren't
> necessary anymore or it is not showing in debug output.

Thanks for confirming. I got rid of all debugging code, so it wouldn't show in
the output. If you want to see whether or not multiple re-inits are happening,
you can run with the following env variable set:

    export NWT_TRACE_LEVEL=2

If you are getting a failure on first time init, it will say something like
`Zero adapters found`.