On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:03:59 GMT, Ajit Ghaisas <aghai...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Can you please provide an automated test along with your fix?

Automated performance testing should be distinguished from regular testing
tasks, as it extends the build time.
Is there a task name for that in gradle?
Also, didn't you exclude performance testing from automated testing (or Unit
Test)?

Or, if you want to maintain this test in a repository, you need to tell me the
directory where it is stored.

The reviewer didn't point out that the
There's a little bit of wastage left in the toArray(), so I'm going to push a
modified version.

> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/MultipleSelectionModelBase.java
>  line 861:
>
>> 859:         }
>> 860:
>> 861:         /** Returns number of true bits in BitSet */
>
> Method description and work done by it is no more matching. Can you please
> update the comment?

This comment is correct. this.size is the cache.

> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/MultipleSelectionModelBase.java
>  line 899:
>
>> 897:                 for (;;) {
>> 898:                     index = bitset.nextSetBit(index + 1);
>> 899:                     if (index < 0) {
>
> As we are checking for nextSetBit, shouldn't we be checking for overflow
> rather than underflow?
> Refer -
> [javadoc](https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/14/docs/api/java.base/java/util/BitSet.html#nextSetBit(int))

Since it cannot be loaded with a smaller number of items than Integer.MAX_VALUE
(it looks like it freezes), overflow does not occur in the actual usage
environment.