This is a mostly-clean backport to jfx11u. The only merge conflicts I had to
fix were in `D3DPipeline.cc` to ignore two hunks from the patch, since the
static library support is not present in 11 (this is the exact same thing I had
to do for the FX 8u backport).

Tested on all three platforms, along with my other in-progress backports, all
of which are aggregated in my
[`kevinrushforth:test-kcr-11.0.12`](https://github.com/kevinrushforth/jfx11u/commits/test-kcr-11.0.12)
 branch.

Additional testing: verified on a remote desktop connection that disconnecting
and reconnecting now works.

Commit messages:
 - 8239589: JavaFX UI will not repaint after reconnecting via Remote Desktop

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx11u/pull/8/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jfx11u&pr=8&range=00
  Stats: 844 lines in 47 files changed: 724 ins; 36 del; 84 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx11u/pull/8.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx11u pull/8/head:pull/8

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx11u/pull/8