On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 11:41:02 GMT, Johan Vos <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Add EGL cursor implementation (Java + native) and the link to low-level
>> drivers.
>> Fix for JDK-8268120
>
> Johan Vos has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   fix typo after last-minute inversion (make hwcursor default instead of
> swcursor)

I've tested this PR on embedded, and with it there is a visible mouse cursor,
so the issue gets fixed.

I have some comments.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/glass/ui/monocle/EGLPlatform.java
line 55:

> 53:         boolean swcursor = Boolean.getBoolean("monocle.egl.swcursor");
> 54:         final NativeCursor c = useCursor ? (swcursor ? new
> SoftwareCursor() : new EGLCursor()) : new NullCursor();
> 55:         return c;

Other platforms add a logging here, with `NativePlatform::logSelectedCursor`.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/native-glass/monocle/egl/eglBridge.c line 164:

> 162:     jbyte *attrArray = (*env)->GetByteArrayElements(env, jarr,
> JNI_FALSE);
> 163:     if (attrArray == 0) {
> 164:         fprintf(stderr, "Fatal error getting char* from jbyteArray\n");

do you mean `getting jbyte*`?