Adds a directional light as a subclass of `LightBase`. I think that this is the
correct hierarchy for it.

I tried to simulate a directional light by putting a point light far away, but
I got artifacts when the distance was large. Instead, I added an on/off
attenuation flag as the 4th component of the attenuation 4-vector. When it is
0, a simpler computation is used in the pixel/fragment shader that calculates
the illumination based on the light direction only (making the position
variables meaningless). When it is 1, the point/spot light computation is used.
It's possible that the vertex shader can also be simplified in this case since
it does not need to transform the position vectors, but I left this
optimization avenue for another time.

I noticed a drop of ~1 fps in the stress test of 5000 meshes.

I added a system test that verifies the correct color result from a few
directions. I also updated the lighting sample application to include 3
directional lights and tested them on all the models visually. The lights seem
to behave the way I would expect.

-------------

Commit messages:
 - Small corrections to class members docs
 - Removed whitespace
 - Reordered setLight arguments in NGShape3D
 - Updated class doc
 - Initial commit of the opengl pipeline
 - Updated tests
 - Initial java and d3d implementation

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/548/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jfx&pr=548&range=00
  Stats: 533 lines in 29 files changed: 472 ins; 11 del; 50 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/548.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/548/head:pull/548