You want a list of bugs that could be fixed? Today's your lucky day!

* Resizing a JavaFX window under Linux (still) causes graphical glitches, needing -Dprism.forceUploadingPainter=true or, IIRC, software rendering to "fix".

* Resizing ALSO causes graphical glitching on the bottom and right sides on both Windows AND Linux.

* Resizing an app with a TableView in view results in the TableView's integrated scrollbars flickering in and out of existence when there is plenty of space left. The less UI content there is, the less this is likely to happen - but it absolutely does happen with *just* a TableView as the root node, you gotta play with it.

* Resizing the application from the left causes UI jitter.

* JavaFX in general seems to have trouble keeping up with user resizing. Rapidly resizing an application with a DividerPane(TreeView left, content right) results in inconsistent positioning than if it was done slowly, in the very least.

* Alt tabbing with a UI component being selected(Slider thumb, scrollbar) results in that component's color being stuck in whatever color is the CSS selected state.

* You can middle and right click drag a slider thumb and scroll bars, which does not trigger a CSS state change, which is not consistent with MenuBar items.

* JavaFX does not seem to calculate the size of a GridPane or TilePane with elements correctly. This results in content in ScrollPanes that is clearly larger in height than the viewport but ScrollPane does not show its scrollbars - only mouse wheel works without forcing the scrollbars to always show or transition state bugs when putting a GridPane/TilePane inside a TitlePane(or maybe it's TilePane -> TitlePane -> TilePane that's the issue? No clue.)

* XY Chart data that is off screen (-1, -1) has lines drawn to them despite being... off screen. Bug or feature?

* Setting the Y axis side to Side.RIGHT causes a white space with custom CSS: https://imgur.com/a/4P1Oj1Q.

Might be missing some.

A few features, while I'm here:

* API property to force a TableView's height to be the exact amount needed to display its headers and all its rows.

* API to disable TableView's scrollbars completely.

* A late "showing" property for when the application has been shown to the user and all first viewing UI components have had their sizes calculated and are being displayed, if it doesn't exist already and I'm completely blind.