In what order would you want them?

Windows itself isn't all that reliable either -- it will randomly reorder my screens sometimes when resuming from sleep depending on how quickly all the monitors respond. Currently my primary monitor is screen 2 according to Windows.

Using the bounds you can determine however what is the left/right most screen and which screens go in between.

--John