On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:22:32 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> When using Swing it's possible to generate a Deadlock.
>>  It's related to the nested eventloop started in enterFullScreenExitingLoop
>> - and the RenderLock aquired when using setView in Scene.
>>  Sample Programm and Threaddump are added to the ticket.
>>
>> Removing the nested loop fixes the Problem.
>> I hope this doesn't have any side effect - so far i don't know of any.
>
> Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   JDK-8273485
>   small cleanup of the changes.

You can also see the exception with _any_ JavaFX program: enter full-screen
with the green button, move the mouse to the upper-left corner to reveal the
window decorations, and press the red button to exit the program.

I think you need to look for a different solution to your deadlock, one that
preserves the existing nested event loop.