On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 18:07:27 GMT, Marius Hanl <mh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Jeanette Winzenburg has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   re-added forgotten code comments
>
> modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/skin/TreeTableRowSkin.java
>  line 365:
>
>> 363:                 // Fix for RT-27782: Need to set isDirty to true,
>> rather than the
>> 364:                 // cheaper updateCells, as otherwise the text
>> indentation will not
>> 365:                 // be recalculated in
>> TreeTableCellSkin.leftLabelPadding()
>
> Actually this comment is not correct anymore since my PR got merged
> (https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/568).
> Instead, it should be `TreeTableCellSkin.calculateIndentation()`.

well .. that would be a merge conflict, had you updated the code comment in
your PR 😁 As noted in my comments to Ajit's review, the listener registration
is simply moved (including the code comment .. belatedly :)

Not sure how to handle it from here - following the rules, we might need a
follow-up issue to the issue fixed in your PR?