On Thu, 9 Dec 2021 12:43:54 GMT, Jeanette Winzenburg <faste...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> Extracted static test utility methods from EditAndScrollTest into new
> VirtualizedControlTestUtils, added rudimentary tests for the methods.

This looks good except for a typo which is not introduced by you!

modules/javafx.controls/src/test/java/test/com/sun/javafx/scene/control/infrastructure/VirtualizedControlTestUtils.java
 line 86:

> 84:
> 86:      * Returns a vertical ScrollBar of the control.

I found this typo. I know, you just moved it from one file to another.. but, it
would be good to fix in this PR :)
Typo : This should be - "Returns a horizontal..."