> When processing a `WM_CHAR` event on an OEM key (punctuation, symbol, dead
> key) the glass code will dynamically query the key's unshifted character to
> determine the Java code to assign to it. This is necessary since the
> relationship between OEM key codes and the characters they generate varies
> from layout to layout.
>
> The Robot implementation was consulting a table which assumed a fixed
> relationship between Java codes and Windows key codes even for the OEM keys.
> The table was also missing entries for any Java code not on a US QWERTY
> layout, like PLUS.
>
> In this PR if we don't find the Java code in the table or if it maps to an
> OEM key (which may be wrong) we sweep through all the OEM keys looking for
> the matching Java code.

Martin Fox has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
commit since the last revision:

  A Robot now correctly handles KeyCodes that aren't in the current layout

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/702/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/702/files/dcd4c98c..e9dfaa75

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jfx&pr=702&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jfx&pr=702&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/702.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/702/head:pull/702