On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:30:10 GMT, Abhinay Agarwal <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Release Notes for 17.0.2
>
> Abhinay Agarwal has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Fix formatting

The list of bugs fixed looks correct, with the addition of the following
security fix:

JDK-8272546 (not public) | Better TrueType font loading | graphics

See
[release-notes-17.md](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx17u/blob/master/doc-files/release-notes-17.md#list-of-security-fixes)
 for an example of how we include security fixes.

Additionally, one comment left inline below.

doc-files/release-notes-17.0.2.md line 17:

> 15: [JDK-8272638](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8272638)|Update
> copyright header for files modified in 2021|other
> 16: [JDK-8274413](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8274413)|FX:
> Update copyright year in docs, readme files to 2022|other
> 17: [JDK-8279396](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8279396)|Define
> version in .jcheck/conf|other

We normally exclude `Task`s along with build and test changes from the release
notes.

PR: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx17u/pull/28