On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 03:24:57 GMT, Jay Bhaskar <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Issue: The end point of  line in drawLinesForText , add thickness to the
>> endPoint.y(). In this case origin which is start point and the end point
>> would not be same, and line would be drawn not straight.
>> Solution: Do not add thickness to the y position of end point of line.
>> Start Point(x,y) ----------End Point(x + width, 0)
>
> Jay Bhaskar has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   PR review changes applied

The test fails for me on both Mac and Windows because the scene is too small.
It looks like the earlier changes you had made (or were in the process of
making) got lost. See below.

When I eliminate the setting of the size on the stage and construct the scene
with a size of `150,100` it works on both platforms.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/web/StraightLineTest.java line 108:

> 106:         Platform.runLater(() -> {
> 107:             webView = new WebView();
> 108:             Scene scene = new Scene(webView);

It looks like you lost the earlier changes we had discussed. You should set the
size here to _at least_ `150,100`.