Initialize the `(Tree)TableView` when creating the measure row.
This will guarantee, that we can access the `(Tree)TableView` in the
`(Tree)TableRowSkin`, which is currently only null during the autosizing (It is
always set otherwise).

With this change, a NPE is happening as the `(Tree)TableRow` currently assumes,
that there must be a `VirtualFlow` somewhere in the scene (parent). I guard
against this now.
I remembered, that there is a ticket for the above behaviour here:
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8274065

Commit messages:
 - 8289357: Initialize the (Tree)TableView when creating the measure row. Also
prevent a NPE as we don't have a VirtualFlow in the context of autosizing

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/805/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=805&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8289357
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/805.diff