On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 23:19:36 GMT, Andy Goryachev <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> summary of changes:
> - fixed .classpath files
> - set UTF-8 encoding in the eclipse project config files
> - fixed gradlew to use UTF-8 encoding

There is already an open issue for this in
[JDK-8221708](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8221708). The reason it's
pending is because the OpenJFX repo is awaiting
[cleanup](https://mail.openjdk.org/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2021-June/030894.html),
 which will require to redo the Eclipse configuration files. The changes I have
pending locally are more comprehensive than those proposed here. We can review
these, but it will need to be redone later anyway.

By the way, I already filed a PR to fix these previously -
https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/514. No one wanted to review it so it just
stayed there until until it became irrelevant due to other changes.

I think that the latest commit is related to a different branch.