On Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:51:10 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> See https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8221708
>
> .project line 3:
>
>> 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> 2: <projectDescription>
>> 3:   <name>jfx</name>
>
> this may cause issues with internal setup at oracle

We do still clone the repo into a directory named `rt` when doing a closed
build, but I doubt this change will cause problems. Maybe Andy can check? As
Nir mentioned, people can (and do) name the root directory whatever they want
and it doesn't seem to matter to Eclipse other than it looks a little odd. I
agree with the general point that it might be nice to match the default name,
but it doesn't matter one way or the other to me.