On Thu, 3 Nov 2022 21:21:42 GMT, Marius Hanl <mh...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The problem here is, that the `AnchorPane` does not use its snapped insets.
>> Therefore, the fix is to replace all `getInsets().getXXX` calls with their
>> corresponding `snappedXXXInset()` methods.
>>
>> Note: The reason the `AnchorPane` inside  a `TitledPane` is blurry in the
>> first place is because a `TitledPane` applies padding to its content.
>> Line 2995 in `modena.css`:
>>
>> .titled-pane > .content > AnchorPane {
>>     -fx-padding: 0.8em;
>> }
>>
>> which translates to 9.6px.
>>
>> EDIT: This is btw a good example of the JUnit 5 feature `@ParameterizedTest`
>> with `@ValueSource`
>
> Marius Hanl has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   8295078: Replace JUnit4 with Junit5 imports

Changes requested by angorya (Author).

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/layout/AnchorPane.java line
364:

> 362:             }
> 363:
> 364:             child.resizeRelocate(x, y, w, h);

snapping should be done at this moment, I think, something like this:

child.resizeRelocate(
  snapPositionX(x),
  snapPositionY(y),
  snapSizeX(w),
  snapSizeY(h));

and keep the original (unsnapped) code prior to this.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/layout/AnchorPaneTest.java
 line 742:

> 740:         StackPane child = new StackPane();
> 741:         AnchorPane anchorpane = new AnchorPane(child);
> 742:         anchorpane.setStyle("-fx-padding: " + padding + "px;");

There might be two cases: when snapToPixel=true (this is the default case), and
when =false.  Should we test the case snapToPixel=false?