Hi,

I have been working on fixing some issues with the behavior
of CheckBoxTreeItem. I stumbled across this situation:

When a parent is de/selected, all of its children are set to the same
state. However, a CheckBoxTreeItem can be set to indeterminate
programmatically (the control itself does not allow indeterminate). Should
all children also be set to an indeterminate state? If so, this will put
the tree at an "invalid" state where leaf nodes can be indeterminate as
well. OTOH, if not, then we are again at an invalid state if all children
have the same state, but the parent doesn't.

- Nir