On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 11:53:30 GMT, John Hendrikx <jhendr...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> - Remove unsupported/unnecessary SuppressWarning annotations
> - Remove reduntant type specifications (use diamond operator)
> - Remove unused or duplicate imports
> - Remove unnecessary casts (type is already correct type or can be autoboxed)
> - Remove unnecessary semi-colons (at end of class definitions, or just
> repeated ones)
> - Remove redundant super interfaces (interface that is already inherited)
> - Remove unused type parameters
> - Remove declared checked exceptions that are never thrown
> - Add missing `@Override` annotations

This comment might be out of place, but since we started fixing raw type use
may be you could take a look at it?  I know it's in javafx.graphics, so not
technically a part of this PR, but It's pretty weird.

If I modify CssParser (any small change would do, even insert a space), Eclipse
suddenly gives me a bunch of errors.

The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BackgroundPosition>[],BackgroundPosition[]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue[],BackgroundPosition>[],
 LayeredBackgroundPositionConverter) is undefined     CssParser.java  line 2929
The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BackgroundSize>[],BackgroundSize[]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue[],BackgroundSize>[],
 LayeredBackgroundSizeConverter) is undefined     CssParser.java  line 3119
The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BorderImageSlices>[],BorderImageSlices[]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue[],BorderImageSlices>[],
 SliceSequenceConverter) is undefined    CssParser.java  line 3514
The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BorderStrokeStyle>[],BorderStrokeStyle[]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue[],BorderStrokeStyle>[],
 BorderStrokeStyleSequenceConverter) is undefined        CssParser.java  line
3172
The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BorderWidths>[],BorderWidths[]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue[],BorderWidths>[],
 BorderImageWidthsSequenceConverter) is undefined       CssParser.java  line
3558
The constructor
ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BorderStrokeStyle>[],BorderStrokeStyle[]>[],BorderStrokeStyle[][]>(ParsedValueImpl<ParsedValue<ParsedValue[],BorderStrokeStyle>[],BorderStrokeStyle[]>[],
 LayeredBorderStyleConverter) is undefined       CssParser.java  line 3187

If I then clean all the projects, the errors disappear.  The only solution I
found is to convert the offending lines to use raw types.  Any ideas?