On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:59:51 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Just making sure, I can integrate this now?
>
> format requirements have been fulfilled (1 reviewer, 1 author). go!

Yes, this one was ready to go, thanks for checking.

As a general comment, and not specific to this review, I want to remind folks
that meeting the jcheck requirements on the minimum number of approving reviews
is necessary, but not sufficient in all cases, since there is no way for Skara
to "know" whether a PR is really ready to integrate. It's the responsibility of
PR authors, Committers, and Reviewers to ensure that folks have had enough time
to comment and that all feedback has been addressed.