On Wed, 23 Nov 2022 08:09:54 GMT, Florian Kirmaier <fkirma...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Fixing IndexOutOfBoundsException in the MultipleSelectionModelBase and added
>> a unit-test for it.
>> ticket: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8256397
>> run test: `./gradlew --continue -PFULL_TEST=true controls:test --tests
>> "*MultipleSelectionModelImplTest*"`
>
> Florian Kirmaier has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   JDK_8256397
>   small whitespace fix

First, thank you all for the code review and the suggestions.

I guess writing a TestFactory with randomly generated numbers would make sense.
But it's also not trivial, because it requires reprogramming the logic of how
the events are created, to ensure it's correct.

If someone finds time to do it, it's probably worth the time. Wouldn't be
surprised if there is another error in this spaghetti code.

Because this PR is now 2 Years old ... I can tell you that it's tested for that
time in a huge application with thousands of users.

This PR fixes an issue when editing entries in a ListView.

I don't really plan to extend the test further, unless someone points out an
error, or suggests a simple modification.