On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 12:36:13 GMT, eduardsdv <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Create sources.jars and attach they to the publish task, so that they can be
> uploaded to the (e.g. maven) repository automatically.

Honestly, the idea of removing the Maven build horrifies me.
This would basically force me (and probably many others) to maintain a forked
build script.

As long as people are willing to maintain the Gradle+MavenBuild it would be a
shame if they wouldn't get the opportunity to do so.

I'm still wondering what is even the alternative, to the MavenBuild.
Create manually pom files by hand? Only using JDK. with bundled JFX? (Which
oracle kind of killed in the past)

So please give the other users to maintain this.