On Sun, 25 Dec 2022 03:28:57 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> For reasons that I don't understand, the problem was the order of the
> semantics declared in the `vs2ps` struct. Moving `float2 texD : texcoord0;`
> down fixed the issue. I played a bit with the ordering out of curiosity and
> got different results. I didn't see anything in the documentation that talks
> about the order of the interpolated variables. This fixed problem 2 for me.

I tested this behavior at commit bb9f802, and can't observe any visual
difference with regards to the order of `texD` in the `PsInput` struct. Adding
two points lights works fine in either case.

Are you sure that this isn't an artifact of your local build? I notice that
Gradle doesn't seem to pick up changes in HLSL headers, so I have to clean the
build artifacts to prevent Gradle from skipping `:graphics:generateD3DHeaders`.
Maybe you changed several things, and one of the other changes happened to fix
the original problem?