On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 11:24:46 GMT, Ajit Ghaisas <aghai...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR adds a warning about inserting Nodes directly into the virtualized
>> containers such as ListView, TreeView, TableView and TreeTableView. It also
>> adds code snippets showing the recommended pattern of using a custom cell
>> factory for each of the virtualized control.
>
> Ajit Ghaisas has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Review fixes

Have only minor suggestion, the extra space will not make any difference as it
won't be seen in the browser.
Will re-approve should you decide to fix them.

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/ListView.java line
157:

> 155:  * <p>Important points to note:
> 156:  * <ul>
> 157:  * <li>Avoid inserting {@link Node}  instances directly into the items
> list or its data model.</li>

minor: extra space before 'instances'

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/javafx/scene/control/TableView.java line
267:

> 265:  * <p>Important points to note:
> 266:  * <ul>
> 267:  * <li>Avoid inserting {@link Node}  instances directly into the {@code
> TableView} cells or its data model.</li>

... and here, and I think in other places as well.

Marked as reviewed by angorya (Committer).