Hi,

I did a PR (Draft) with move/resize for Linux:
https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1013

To move forward I would need help for other platforms, like Windows and Mac.

I am aware of this other PR:
https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/594

But it would not work on Linux, because the window manager blocks moving
windows outside of the screen bounds accounting panels, unless telling it
"please, move the window for me".  But that's only possible on the native
side.

This PR (#1030) does this and it's not bound to any Stage Style - the drag
and resize can start from anywhere. I'm sure it can be done on other
platforms too, because GTK does (the PR contains links for its
implementation).

For resizing I am thinking of doing a SceneEgdeDetector (better naming
welcome) that would be a helper for detecting when the cursor is on the
edge. Of course it would need to work with non-rectangle shapes, for
transparent stages with rounded edges. Suggestions on how to implement this
are welcome.

This functionality will allow for custom decorators (A nice feature to have
for modern-looking apps) as it would have to move the window when dragged.

-- Thiago.