On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:00:17 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Fixes and cleanup in the areas in the linked issue.

Other than John's comments, this looks good to me. I noted one more possible
formatting change and an unrelated follow-up cleanup issue I plan to file.

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/Scene.java line 3277:

> 3275:         private void processDropEnd(DragEvent de) {
> 3276:             if (source == null) {
> 3277:                 System.out.println("Scene.DnDGesture.processDropEnd() -
> UNEXPECTED - source is NULL");

This reminds me... I see that this warning is printed to `System.out`. I plan
to file a follow-up cleanup bug (not for `jfx20`) to fix this, here and in
other places, since runtime warnings should be printed to `System.err` (or else
logged using the platform logger, but that would be a larger change, so I
expect we'll opt for the simple substitution).

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/text/TextFlow.java line 143:

> 141:  * application may set them to other values as needed:
> 142:  * <pre><code>
> 143:  *     <b>textflow.setMaxWidth(500);</b>

Maybe remove the `<b>` tag while you are at it?