The message from this sender included one or more files
which could not be scanned for virus detection; do not
open these files unless you are certain of the sender's intent.

On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 16:39:22 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Possible fix for VirtualFlow freeze.
>>
>> I encountered the problem when experimenting with VirtualFlow.
>>
>> Guess @johanvos should take a look.
>> All tests are still green, so with some luck, this doesn't break anything
>> but fixes some known and unknown bugs.
>
> modules/javafx.controls/src/test/java/test/javafx/scene/control/ListViewTest.java
>  line 2540:
>
>> 2538:         // scroll to 50 and scroll 1 pixel
>> 2539:         vf.scrollTo(50);
>> 2540:         vf.scrollPixels(1);
>
> this is a rather artificial test.
> is it possible to reproduce the condition using control's public APIs?

This is the public API of VirtualFlow. I don't know whether it's possible with
the API of the Control - But the API of the VirtualFlow should be stable too,
right?