On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:20:39 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> modules/javafx.base/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/collections/ObservableListWrapper.java
>>  line 45:
>>
>>> 43:  *
>>> 44:  */
>>> 45: public class ObservableListWrapper<E> extends
>>> ModifiableObservableListBase<E> implements SortableList<E>, RandomAccess {
>>
>> Looks like an unintended change. Can be reverted.
>
> The formatter is set to 120 characters in a line, I think it's fine to leave
> as is.

If you were already modifying this, then sure. I don't think Ambarish's point
was about the line being too long. In this case, the rewrapping is on otherwise
unmodified lines of code, so is unrelated to your PR.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1041#discussion_r1180361762