> I replicated the fix on #1054 on Linux.
>
> Also fixes [Monocle: Stage no longer gets focus after fix for
> JDK-8296621](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8304734)

Thiago Milczarek Sayao has updated the pull request with a new target base due
to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 58 additional commits
since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into change_scene_fix
 - Can't get size before process_configure
 - Fix MouseEventFirerTest.java
 - Merge branch 'master' into change_scene_fix
 - Antecipate request focus
 - Merge branch 'master' into change_scene_fix
 - Fix ComboBoxTest
 - Add manual test
 - Merge branch 'master' into change_scene_fix
 - Merge branch 'openjdk:master' into master
 - ... and 48 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/dbbe9819...849d5dc3

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110/files/b0857a07..849d5dc3

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1110&range=14
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1110&range=13-14

  Stats: 38098 lines in 816 files changed: 10693 ins; 3279 del; 24126 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1110.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/1110/head:pull/1110