On code inspection it is revealed that in jpegloader.c->decompressIndirect() we
are allocating memory for "scanline_ptr", but if we error_exit() from
jpeg_read_scanlines() we are not releasing this memory.

Added release of "scanline_ptr" with NULL check at appropriate places.
As part of this fix also added RELEASE_ARRAYS() call for stream/pixel buffer in
all cases where we move back to Java code.

Its difficult to create definite pass/fail regression test for memory leak,
added noreg-hard label in JBS.

Commit messages:
 - 8309508: Possible memory leak in JPEG image loader

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1151/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1151&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8309508
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1151.diff