From: Ajit Ghaisas <ajit.ghai...@oracle.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 02:26
To: John Hendrikx <john.hendr...@gmail.com>
Cc: openjfx-dev@openjdk.org <openjfx-dev@openjdk.org>, Andy Goryachev
<andy.goryac...@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: ListView with ImageViews for cells very bugged?
Hi John,

   This looks like a user code issue and not a JavaFX bug.
   Most of the vertical scrollbar issues that you have mentioned get fixed by
adding a call to "super.updateItem(image, empty);" as a first call in the cell
factory method "protected void updateItem(Image image, boolean empty)”

I am seeing an exception when I scroll fully down and then scroll up by
clicking empty area on the vertical scrollbar. This looks like a separate issue
though.

Regards,
Ajit