On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 19:56:06 GMT, Michael Strauß <mstra...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Fix generic warnings
>
> modules/javafx.base/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/binding/ListenerManager.java
> line 143:
>
>> 141:      */
>> 142:     public void fireValueChanged(I instance, T oldValue) {
>> 143:         Object data = getData(instance);
>
> The `data` value could be passed into this method, which would save a
> (potentially not devirtualized) method call.

Thanks, I'll look into that, it might speed up the 1 listener cases a bit.  The
same applies to OldValueCachingListenerManager#getValue I think.  I know it
isn't possible for the add/remove calls, as the data may change if they're
nested, but for `fireValueChanged` I never really checked after going to this
strategy.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1081#discussion_r1272805838