On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 07:58:07 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> When the JavaFX scene is set before it is really shown, then the scale
>> factors are not properly propagated to the EmbeddedWindow, resulting in
>> showing wrong scales.
>> Fix is made to update scales to EmbeddedWindow
>
> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request with a new target base due to
> a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains seven commits:
>
>  - Merge branch 'master' of https://git.openjdk.org/jfx into JDK-8274932
>  - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jfx into JDK-8274932
>  - Fix to get correct scale in secondary monitor
>  - Set stage scale in FX thread
>  - Set stage scale in FX thread
>  - Set stage scale in FX thread
>  - 8274932: Render scales in EmbeddedWindow are not properly updated

I've taken a deeper look at this problem, and tried fixing the problem in
JDK-8222209 as well as I think they're closely related.

The problem IMHO is that the scaling actually is picked up properly when the
JFXPanel moves to another screen, but it fails to repaint the Scene.

I found what I think is a simple fix, that also does not require manually
changing the render scales (they are being updated automatically).

Please evaluate this PR: https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1189

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1171#issuecomment-1655370607